Non 12 Step Logo

Don't Wait Call Now We Can Help 1-800-960-2745

Trying To Find Successful Drug & Alcohol Rehab Can Be Overwhelming

Most rehabs are too short, provide only group therapy, use replacement drugs on their patients and as a result see 7-9% success rates. Quality programs with high success rates do exist but can be difficult for most patients to find.

Woman On Phone

Call Us Now at 1-800-960-2745
Free Confidential Assistance

Let Our Experienced Counselors Help You Get The Best Treatment For You Or A Loved One.

Most Insurance Accepted

United Healthcare
Blue Cross Blue Sheild
Value Options

Successfully Stop A Heroin Addiction

Girl Freedom Every type of addiction is potentially life threatening. That said, many experts would agree that the most difficult to successfully end is heroin and other opiate derivatives. More lives are lost to heroin addiction and other opiates than all other drugs and alcohol addictions combined. For this reason it becomes critical to understand that not all heroin rehabilitation programs are the same. Finding the very best heroin rehab treatment may be the difference between life and death for a loved one.

Most heroin rehabs today only provide 3 days of medical detox and then 28 days of group therapy (12 step) and all the while telling patients they are diseased and incurable. This is not very effective. Unfortunately, success rates are exceptionally low for most heroin rehab facilities in the US. The accepted norm is somewhere in the 5-10% success category, leaving nearly 90% to relapse.

As a result, the majority of heroin drug rehab programs implement 'drug replacement therapy' and put patients on either suboxone or methadone. Though this is presented as being safe, most find that this therapy simply replaces one drug for another and further drug abuse and addiction occurs. Lives continue to be lost as the money simply changes hands from paying street drug dealers to doctors and pharmaceutical companies making billions per year from these equally addictive replacements.

Happy Man These top rated heroin rehab centers know that while most drug addictions are considered psychological in nature (that it is all mental), a heroin addiction is both psychological and physiological. Quality facilities devote the time needed (usually 90 days or better) to treat both the underlying emotional AND physical components to this addiction to produce successful results.

The only sure way to resolve a heroin addiction is to get someone strong enough that they can fully confront and resolve the underlying physical and emotional issues that cause the addiction. The best heroin rehabs in the country tend to be longer than the traditional 28 day model but are well worth the extra time. They are very often non 12 step drug rehabs. This means they do not believe in indoctrinating their patients with the idea that they are somehow incurably diseased and "once an addict always an addict."

Instead, the better heroin rehab programs work to provide intensive one-on-one counseling, long term physical treatment and therapy and they do not engage in drug replacement therapy. Their success rates are typically close to 80%.

This is where our nonprofit helpline can assist you!

With more than a dozen counselors, each with years of experience, they can help you quickly understand various options that will best suit your needs or those of your family.

Business Woman On Phone Issues like location and availability of the best heroin rehabs; the cost for the most successful programs; length of stay, various treatment options – these issues and others can be discussed in confidence with trained counselors at no cost.

THERE ARE heroin rehab facilities that are able to provide excellent recovery rates. A number of top rated drug rehabs have 70-90% efficacy. Let us help you do all you can to find the best heroin rehab treatment possible so that you can get past addiction and back to living.

Learn more about successful heroin recovery programs
Call Now 1-800-960-2745